Monday, March 2, 2009

My Latest Venture

You may have noticed that I've been posting more domestic (crafts, cooking, decorating, etc) things lately. I've been thinking that my family and friends are visiting this blog to see and read about my family and not what I'm doing around the house. So...I've decided to start a new blog about all things domestic. I've found that blogging about these things is helping me be better at them. Homemaking is not something that comes naturally to me. It's something that I WANT to be good at, but I have to make a concerted effort to be so. All that to say, if you would like to check out my new blog, it's www.mydomesticdisaster.blogspot.com. Come by and leave me a comment. Sometime this week I'm going to be doing a giveaway and anyone who leaves a comment will be entered to win some awesome monogrammed goodies!!!!!

By the way, today is Raymond's 32nd birthday! Bethany and I made him a 2 tiered Rice Krispie Treat cake. I'll post pics of it after we decorate it!

No comments: