Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Bethany #12

The other night I was giving Bethany a bath. 99% of the time Raymond bathes her, but for some reason that night I did it. Here's the conversation that happened after she found some of my bath salts.

B - Mommy, can I have some of these?
Me - No, those are for Mommy.
B - For when you take a shower?
Me - For when I take a bath. Sometimes mommies take baths, too.
B - Oh. And Daddy washes you?

Ha! Raymond and I both cracked up at that one!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha! That is hilarious!

Rebecca said...

LOL! Aren't kids funny?

Shannon said...

That Bethany is one hilarious little girl!!! That is a really funny mental image:)

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Haha. :) So cute!

Kristi said...

I have tears I am laughing so hard!!

Kimm at Reinvented said...

Oh, how funny.
Thanks for sharing your link with me for the scrapbook paper project, but Internet explorer said that it couldn't display the page. I would still love to see it, if you want to try again.
Have a great weekend!

Glory said...

That is hilarious! You could write a book on Bethany quotes and it would be a NY Times best seller!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is precious! I love the name of your blog...reminds me of the 80s movie with Sarah Jessica Parker, do you remember that? I will be back to visit! Thanks for coming to visit me and leaving such a sweet comment!

Carrie