Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Bethany #12

The other night I was giving Bethany a bath. 99% of the time Raymond bathes her, but for some reason that night I did it. Here's the conversation that happened after she found some of my bath salts.

B - Mommy, can I have some of these?
Me - No, those are for Mommy.
B - For when you take a shower?
Me - For when I take a bath. Sometimes mommies take baths, too.
B - Oh. And Daddy washes you?

Ha! Raymond and I both cracked up at that one!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha! That is hilarious!

Rebecca said...

LOL! Aren't kids funny?

Shannon said...

That Bethany is one hilarious little girl!!! That is a really funny mental image:)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Haha. :) So cute!

Unknown said...

I have tears I am laughing so hard!!

Unknown said...

Oh, how funny.
Thanks for sharing your link with me for the scrapbook paper project, but Internet explorer said that it couldn't display the page. I would still love to see it, if you want to try again.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! You could write a book on Bethany quotes and it would be a NY Times best seller!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is precious! I love the name of your blog...reminds me of the 80s movie with Sarah Jessica Parker, do you remember that? I will be back to visit! Thanks for coming to visit me and leaving such a sweet comment!

Carrie