Friday, August 8, 2008

And the Answer is...

A!!! You guys were all right! I can definitely tell them apart, but wondered if everyone else could, too. They definitely look related, though, don't you think?

And in other news, I got my new camera. Woohoo!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I love it!!!!!!!! I got a Canon Rebel XT and it has been so great even though I've only been using the automatic settings. All I know how use so far is the "point and click" feature. With time I'll figure out all the cool things about it. For now, I'm just enjoying a camera that a) turns on all the time, and b) takes a picture IMMEDIATELY - not 10 seconds after the moment I was trying to capture! Here are some of my first shots with the new camera!

Landry waking up Aunt Sara on her 28th birthday! (Yes, the birthday girl slept on the couch. It was her choice - it was far away from the baby's room. Ha ha!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Landry sitting in Mommy's lap while Bethany and Pappy swim. I was taking these pics one-handed since I had to hold the baby, too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls playing with each other. So sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bethany and I went with Pappy to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone. Well, initially we went to get a sno-cone, but the sno-cone stand didn't open until much later. Some MAJOR tears later, we ended up at Dairy Queen for ice cream instead. Here they are patiently waiting and contemplating the meaning of life.

Photobucket

Bethany giving Pappy a little hug.

Photobucket

And the much anticipated ice cream cone. She looks like she's really concentrating!

Photobucket

And here's Landry's latest feat! By the way, baby girl turned 5 months old on Wednesday. Sniff, sniff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

dougnlarry said...

Those are all great pics! I'm so happy for you that you got a new camera. Those are gorgeous girls and we don't want to miss any moments. :)

Rebecca said...

Wow Landry is growing up so fast!! I can't wait until her and Kylee can play together. Yea for a camera that works!!

C! said...

Your girls are so adorable - I can't believe how big Landry is getting, it just boggles my mind that so many of our CT's are now the older sibling :) I love the pictures of them playing - so sweet. Enjoy the new camera!!

Becky said...

Looks like fun all around on your trip to Dallas...glad everyone had so much fun! Happy Birthday Sara :) Hugs!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Wow, I am totally sold on that camera now! Great pics! So happy that you have something that you really enjoy now!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Happy bday to Sara!

Alisha Stewart said...

I'm glad you got your new camera. With little ones around a slow reacting or broken camera just won't do:)