Friday, August 29, 2008

Like FATHER, Like Daughter???

Well, I guess it's only fair that since Bethany looks exactly like me that Landry looks exactly like Raymond. At least I think she does. What do you think?

Photobucket

Here are some better pictures of Landry and her friend Kelsey. We went to the pool again last night and I tried to redeem myself by taking some better pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Landry has started sitting up really well by herself. It's like a whole new world has opened up for her! She's really enjoying playing with some bigger toys. However, Bethany has decided that she really needs to play with those toys she hasn't touched in 2 years. In the pictures it looks like Bethany is being sweet and showing Landry how to play. Really, she's trying to take them away from her. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really, this is the BEST thing to do with a toy!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I just loved this pic! I was sitting back just watching them play and thought it was so cute!

Photobucket

These are just some pics of Landry playing that I took the other day. Of course, she's eating the bag of toys. Then she got tired, I guess, and decided to use it as a pillow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know it seems like I must love Landry more than Bethany because there are so many more pictures of her than Bethany. It's just that Landry is at a much more photogenic stage. Bethany runs away when I point the camera towards her and yells, "I don't want you to take my picture!!!" So there you go. Here is one pic I did manage to get of her the other day. She was having a "swimming lesson" with her Baby Allison.

Photobucket

And one more sweet picture of the baby to leave you with.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jen said...

Amanda~Your girls are just BEAUTIFUL! Love the "swimming lesson" hee hee hee

Shannon said...

Your girls are so sweet! Did Landry really fall asleep on the toy bag?

Mallory does the same thing when I try to take her picture. She holds her hands up or runs away saying "No pictures Mommy!"

Amanda said...

Wait - I know LOTS of Jens!!! Which one are you??????

Amanda said...

Shannon - no, she didn't actually fall asleep on the toy bag. She did lay there and rest for a little bit, though!

Jennifer said...

Yep, she looks like her daddy for sure! Great pictures! Looks like you're enjoying your new camera.
-jen (your favorite neighbor jen)

Rebecca said...

I love the picture of her "sleeping" on her bag of toys. Some of my favorite pictures are of Kylee just playing, not looking, just playing. They help us to remember those sweet moments that will be gone all too soon.

Melissa said...

I love your girls. They are such cuties! I think Landry is going to grow up to be a "scrappy" little girl who knows how to stand up for herself. She's going to learn this lesson early, thanks to her big sister :-)

dougnlarry said...

I never noticed it before, but she does look a lot like Raymond. How perfect is that? Each of you has a daughter that takes after you. My kids both look like Doug. :(