Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish all of my loyal readers (a.k.a - my friends and family) a very happy Thanksgiving. I hope all of you are healthy, safe and have a wonderful time being with family. Of course, I hope yummy food is enjoyed by everyone! We will be heading out for the Dallas area on Thanksgiving morning. Raymond had to work today (Wednesday) and we decided against sitting still in traffic on I-35 all night long tonight. So, we'll be driving on the relatively clear highway tomorrow. We look forward to getting to spend time with both Raymond's and my families while we are there.

Be sure to check back on the day after Thanksgiving for my new Christmas blog! I bet you are all on pins and needles!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

5 comments:

dougnlarry said...

Good call on avoiding the traffic. The Wed before Thanksgiving is always terrible. I hope you had a great holiday.

Jennifer said...

It's the day after thanksgiving...where's the new christmas blog?? LOL. Hope you've had a great time!!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

The person who was responsible for uploading was still walking around in a tryptophan-induced fog at 8:32 this morning, Jennifer! :)

Jennifer said...

haha! I should've been, Kristi, but my child is in the same room as us and she can see us, so she has been announcing her desire to get up earlier than normal and we can't "ignore" her. Great blog layout though!!

A Crafty Mom said...

Great new look - I love it Amanda!! Fabulous . . . I just love all the pics of the girls, they are too freaking cute, I can hardly stand it :-)