Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Meme

I was tagged by my friend Debbie over at Mother Hubbard to do this ONE word Meme. I'm not great at being concise, so we'll see how this works.

TYPE ONLY ONE WORD FOR EACH ANSWER. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? highlighted
4. Your mother? friend
5. Your father? smart
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? salvation
10. The room you're in? messy
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? traveling
14. What you're not? organized
15. Muffins/donuts? donuts!!!
16. One of your wish list items? self-control (It's hyphenated, so it should count, right? See, there I go breaking the rules!!!)
17. Where you grew up? Texas
18. The last thing you did? bedtime
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pet? annoying
22. Your computer? annoying
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? calm
25. Missing someone? Rebecca
26. Favorite pastime? blogging :)
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite Store? Target
29. Your summer? HOT
30. Your favorite color? teal
31. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
32. Last time you cried? Thursday
33. Who will/would re-post this? Becky
34. Four places I go over and over? Church, Wal-Mart, Chick-Fil-A, Sam's
35. Four people who e-mail me? Mom, Dad, Sara, Amy
36. Four of my favorite foods? ice-cream, pizza, brownies, chips
37. Four places I would like to be right now? bed, beach, date, movie
38. Four people I tag? Becky, Kristi, Holly, Rebecca

2 comments:

debbie said...

Thanks for playing!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

WooHoo!! I can't wait to tackle this one!