Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Meme

My friend Becky put this on her blog and tagged me to do the same. I thought it was kinda fun! Enjoy!

ABC’s

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Male - Raymond, Female - my mom

C. Cake or Pie? cake - only the cake part, though, not the icing! Oh, I forgot about my mother-in-law's chocolate pie - that's the best!

D. Day of choice? any day my hubby happens to be off work

E. Essential item? dvd player

F. Favorite color? teal

G. Gummy bears or worms? bears - only the Haribo brand, though. I don't like any others.

H. Home town? Allen, TX - it's very different now, than when I grew up there. Back then it was just a few houses, some fields and a Brookshire's!

I. Favorite indulgence? Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee Ice Cream. I think it literally has a whole day's worth of fat and calories, but it is SO worth it.

J. January or July? July - I hate being cold!

K. Kids? 2 sweet girls - one of which is squirming in my lap as I type

L. Life isn’t complete without? everyone else said Jesus, but my first thought was FOOD!!! Is that bad?

M. Marriage date? March 23, 2002
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister

O. Oranges or Apples? Fuji Apples

P. Phobias? Tornadoes and throwing up!

Q. Quotes? "A person who has more than one true friend has more than their share." I love that quote because I'm so lucky to have quite a few "true" friends. I'm so blessed!

R. Reasons to smile? Sleeping more than 3 hours in a row at night, my beautiful children, God's grace!

S. Season of choice? Spring

T. Tag 4 people: Jennifer J., Rebecca T., Larissa R., Amanda C.

U. Unknown fact about me? I hardly EVER cry!

V. Vegetable? sweet corn on the cob - yum! Or homegrown squash - mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

W. Worst habit? being messy/not picking up after myself

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound - there's nothing like seeing that baby's heartbeat!

Y. Your favorite food? Real food - pizza, Dessert - ice cream

Z. Zodiac sign - Aries, but I don't really believe "in" them.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hola Chica!

Loved reading your info...and learned alot about you too! Didn't know you were born in Allen and now I know your fave color! Guess that's how you picked your background and header for your blog! My first car ever was a teal mustang! HA :)

Hugs!!!!

Tricia said...

That was fun to read. And go Landry on the crawling!!!!!! Cute haircut for Bethany! Tricia

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Girl, I loved reading yours, too! I'm with Becky...I just learned so much about you. And come to think of it, you look awesome in teal when you wear it (didn't you have a teal dress on Sunday?)
I am going to have to get my hands on that creme brulee ice cream! Seriously... Starbucks or ice cream...next week good for you?

Amanda said...

Hmmm...maybe coffee AND ice cream!!! Just kidding - we'll have to do 2 nights - one for coffee and one for ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda!
I found your blog from the playgroup e-mails. I never can find time to make it. I think Jennifer L. added me. She is so sweet! Anyway, loved looking at your pics. and catching up through your blog. You can check us out too! Those girls are too cute!